Toboggan slope directly below the IFAholidaypark with a great panoramic view over Schöneck and the Vogtland. Length: approx. 200 m
Distance 0.2 km
Our toboggan slope is part of the Schöneck Ski World and is ideal for smaller children. It is about 200m long and not too steep. Nevertheless, rapid tobogganing fun is guaranteed. The magic carpet - a conveyor belt, similar to an escalator - serves as a convenient ascent aid.
Enjoy the great sunsets over the panorama of the city.
Tips and hintshttps://schoeneck-vogtland.de/
Getting thereMotorway A72, exit Plauen Ost, via Mechelgrün, Bergen and Poppengrün to Schöneck.
ParkingPark in the multi-storey car park at the IFA holiday park. There are also 12 motorhome parking spaces available.
33U 311146 5585341
Book recommendation by the author
EquipmentIf required, toboggan rental is in the immediate vicinity in the SportZentrum and SportPoint Schöneck.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view