The 10.08 km long stage begins in the Fürstlich Greizer Park and takes 3-4 hours to Neumühle
Distance 10 km
Start: Greizer Park, main entrance, destination: Neumühle/ Elster (train station)
Distance: 10.08 km
Elevation gain: 530 m
Walking time: 3 to 4 hours
- Princely Greizer Park
- Summer palace
- Upper and Lower Castle Greiz
- Ida Peak
- Farm Museum Nitschareuth
Rest StopBauernmuseum & Museumscafé Nitschareuth
Pub " Holzwurm"
Safety informationPay attention to your physical condition and take appropriate quantities of drinks with you on the hike.
Tips and hintsTourism Association Vogtland
Tel.: 03744 188860
Tel.: 03661 689815
33U 301779 5615425
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentAppropriate hiking equipment should be used for the almost 10 km long path.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view