Very demanding path, path length 6 km, walking time 1 hour 35 minutes, Nordic walking 1 hour 10 minutes
ATTENTION: No longer signposted! - Print out the tour plan or use it on the go
Distance 6.4 km
Circular route with an initially steep gradient into the Würschnitzbachtal and then a demanding ascent to the IFA holiday park and from there back to the town center.
Safety informationRunning speeds: Terrain training means normal to forced walking (max. 4.5 km/h). Untrained people start with at least 30 minutes 1 to 2 times a week. Those who are trained should gradually increase the running time and level of difficulty. It is important to do warm-up and warm-up exercises before and after running. The heart rate should be monitored during training. The control value of the rule of thumb training pulse = 180 minus age" should under no circumstances be exceeded.
Tips and hintsSights along the route: Schöneck cigar and local history museum, "Alter Söll" lookout rock, "St. Georg" town church, brewery museum, Albertplatz with legendary fountain, Eva beech, manor ponds, Kneipp treading basin at the hut host
more information: www.schoeneck-vogtland.de
Getting thereIn town, follow the signs to Tourist - Info or IFA Ferienpark.
ParkingPark in the multi-storey car park at the IFA holiday park. There are also 12 motorhome parking spaces available.
33U 310345 5585866
EquipmentNordic Walking sticks recommended
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Blister kit
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view