Enjoy the magic of the snow-covered winter forest on this 3 km long circular trail.
Distance 2.7 km
The trail is almost three kilometers long and ideal for beginners and families with children.
Getting thereIn Schöneck, follow the signs to Parkhaus, Skiwelt, IFA Ferienpark. Shortly before the roundabout you will see the trail entrance on the left.
ParkingPark comfortably in the multi-storey car park and the ski tour can begin.
33U 311634 5585338
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSki equipment can be rented at the sports point.
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view