long ski tour over our district Kottenheide and back to Schöneck
Distance 13.8 km
The trail leads you on the Schönecker local trail network, partly also on the Kammtrail to Kottenheide and back again.
In Kottenheide you will find the "Haus am Ahorn" with a restaurant for a cozy stop.
Tips and hintswww.schoeneck-vogtland.de
Getting thereVia the AB 72 to the Plauen Ost or Süd exit and continue to Schöneck. In Schöneck, follow the signs to Parkhaus, Skiwelt, IFA Ferienpark. Shortly before the roundabout you will see the trail entrance on the left.
ParkingPark comfortably in the multi-storey car park or in the outdoor parking lot at the IFA holiday park and the ski tour can begin.
33U 311636 5585339
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view