This Romanesque choir tower church in Wöhlsdorf near Auma is one of the oldest churches in the region and dates back to the 11th or 12th century.
The Late Gothic chancel was added in 1503. The ribbed vault was inserted in the tower floor at this time. The church won the preserved monument prize in the Rural District of Greiz in 2014.
Please contact the church parish of Auma for admission.
32U 708736 5621699
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike