The Lutheran Town Church was given its current appearance during the time that the Reuss-Köstritz lords lived here after 1690.
The church tower was designed in line with plans prepared by Karl August Schinkel in 1820. The single-nave church has three galleries. The church is one of the three major sights in Bad Köstritz alongside the landscape park and the brewery estate; they all form part of the Vogtland Reeves’ Cultural Trail.
For admission please contact one of the following numbers:
Admission is free. We kindly ask for donations for the further receipt.