Bernsgrün is a colonists’ settlement, which was created by clearing the forest there.
The village has been part of the parish of Fröbersgrün together with the villages of Frotschau and Schönbrunn since 1540. The winged altar dating back to about 1500 is particularly worth seeing.
Please call the following number for admission: 036628 83181
Admission is free.
33U 290964 5606025
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike