More than winter sports: There is something for cyclists of all persuasions in and around Schöneck.
Uphill, downhill, fast, slow, easy or demanding terrain – Bikewelt Schöneck offers all that and more for every kind of biker. Comfortable, enjoyable trips with a touring bike are just as possible as a family tour through the forest or an adrenaline-charged downhill ride.
The network of trails around Schöneck is more than 150km long and the terrain caters to the different needs of all kinds of cyclists.
Particularly dynamic are the bike routes along the Schönecker ski slope, the “Hohe Reuth”: root trails and obstacles create a demanding paradise for downhill bikers and freeriders.
Utter comfort: The chairlift takes you uphill. The ultimate playing field with many waves, jumps and tricky techniques is located in the central training course for those who want to get a bit of training in before zipping downhill.
- Network of cycling and mountain biking trails
- Downhill and freerider slopes
- Training course incl. dirt lines
- Pump track
- North shore
- Children’s training course
- Chairlift operation on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Parkade at the entrance to the trails and slopes
- Bike station with bike rentals
- Bike camp and repair courses