Situated in the middle of an expansive landscaped park, the castle is a magnet for nature lovers.
The early classicistic castle was completed in 1794 and is considered to be one of the most significant manor houses of the Vogtland. The “Weiße Saal” (white hall) is the jewel of the building that regularly hosts the Leubnitz Concerts or is often used as a wedding hall. The top floor of Schloss Leubnitz is home to a nature and hunting exposition, which imparts visitors with knowledge about the local flora and fauna.
The castle is surrounded by an expansive landscaped park with two ponds, making it the perfect place for romantic walks.